might as well

November 20, 2013

Sometimes i get inexplicable crushes.
Lead singer of The 1975, Matt Healy.
Not sure what that's about.

I'm gonna pin it on Jordan Catalano.
Matt Healy probably leans great too.

PAPAWINDY said...

I used to like this blog :(

Louise Boyd said...

You still do. Even with my dodgy taste in men. Don't lie.

PAPAWINDY said...

The guy looks ok. It's just that he sounds like a bin bag caught in a wind tunnel with a tiny hole in it.

Louise Boyd said...

Bullcrap. He sounds lovely. It's the main reason he's so damn attractive.

For shame, Clarkster. For shame!

PAPAWINDY said...

My friend also knows my hatred for this awful band. We were discussing them online late tonight when I thought I'd sing along with one of their hits, hope you enjoy http://youtu.be/hd9lM6xzlZc

Louise Boyd said...

I'm sorry, i could see nothing but the Fresh Prince hat adorning your head.

I shall now rap at you:

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

PAPAWINDY said...

It's actually this amazing beast of a hat http://www.pinterest.com/pin/186758715771267210/ but i do appreciate your filthy rapping skills.

Louise Boyd said...

I don't exactly know why but for some reason i find it inexplicably endearing that your hat is from M&S.

Shall i rap some more?

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.