z

October 27, 2013

Not having read the novel yet - it's sitting on my shelves, twiddling its consonants, wondering what's taking me so damn long - i haven't mustered the vitriolic opinions of the diehard book loyalists yet.
There's no question about these feelings being developed, however.
I loathe a bad adaptation.
But for now i'm just going to relish how much i enjoyed Bradders foray into the zombie pandemic.
...
It was kind of awesome.
Dumb fun.
Not the best zombie movie ever made.
Lets face it, it's got stiff competition.
(Shaun of the Dead, need i say more?)
But an enjoyable attempt.
I look forward to the crappy sequel.
And maybe a bit more gore.
Even The Walking Dead has more blood and guts than this and it's just a soap opera with barely any actual zombies!*
Up your game next time, Bradley.



*I love TWD. Truly. But i wish most of the cast would stfu 98% of the time. Bunch of whiners.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.