sabre cat

October 18, 2013

And this is why we game!
Well, i don't, cause i suck at it...
I get stuck behind walls in Mario Kart.
I can't get past the first level of Crash Bandicoot.
I'm even quite bad at Tetris.
 And! i have a case of Tomb Raider fear.
I used to watch my Dad play from behind my fingers, in part because he would never save or use the bloody medipacks and then he'd die and ugh, such a mess.
I did enjoy watching Lara die in unusual positions though and that weird crunch noise that went with it.
That was neat.
Not the yetis and underwater stuff though.
Nuh uh.
Even virtual sharks give me the pukey feeling of doom.
...
Such a wimp.

dom weeping in terror said...

I'm able to watch pretty much any film or tv programme but with games I'm a complete wreck. Theres a bunch of games I want to play but completely incapable of. I tried playing Dead Space ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAiHfqnbGYo ) a few years ago and audibly welped a few times and turned the console off when I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. I managed to get through Resident Evil 4 and most of 5 but I got a friend to play the majority of 3 while I looked on in distress. I'd like to play the Silent Hill games too, maybe they can replace all the monsters with big rabbits or something...oh http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090127193061/silent/images/0/02/Rabbit_1_story.jpg nevermind.

Not even grand theft auto is safe http://i.minus.com/iBa6UQCrZRxp3.gif

Louise Boyd said...

Dude! A shark gif?! Not cool. Don't you know about my paralysing fear of the fanged fuckers?
Bleargh. I can't even watch Finding Nemo without flinching. Fish are friends, not food!

I could never play Dead Space. I would curl up in a ball, weep myself to a monstersinspace sleep, wake up screaming and never sleep again!
I'm scared of the Boos in Mario for christ's sake!

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22400000/Boo-nintendo-villains-22404250-500-248.gif

Freaky little bastards.

I want to play games Domatron :( I want to kill zombies and shoot the faces off aliens. How do i end my fear?!

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.