blam

October 15, 2013

The only way to truly explain how i felt about Anne Rice's most famous novel is with the help of Alison Pill:
At least i know there's no way Audrey Niffenegger's dark fairytale will disappoint me so horrifically.
My Dad bought me this beauty and a Blu-ray copy of Legend to boot:
The man knows how to cheer me up.
A talent not many people possess but Perth's Waterstones certainly does.
In abundance.
I may have 'stumbled' inside those spined walls on a rogue trip with my sister into 'the fair city' to cheer me up after a craptacular day.
I came away with two Stephen King classics and a desperate need for more.
Which my sister sneakily satisfied by duping me into paying at one end of the store while she bought the book i forced myself to put back, at the other end:
She is a demon but i kinda like her that way.
Plus! she fed me Chai from Caffè Nero.
Can't ask for much more, now can i?
Well.
To not still be in a sucky mood.
That'd be nice.
Come on serotonin, elevate my mood dammit!
...
I think i may have to resort to kittens on the internet...
Pfft.
'Resort'
Who am i kidding?

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.