coven

September 29, 2013

I'm one of those individuals who is completely unspoiled when it comes to the entire American Horror Story series.
Not an iota of footage has passed before my eyes and into my TV hungry brain.
Purposefully so.
I wish to be like Bambi when i watch my first episode of AHS.
And to come away just as scarred as the little orphan deer at the closing credits.

But series 3 is named Coven.
And you must know by now my love all things supernatural.
So i couldn't help but take a peak at the opening titles for the new series.
...
I'm totally screwed.
Goodbye bank balance, we've had a nice run but i must slash your papery veins and bleed you of your life so i can watch as much TV as is humanly possible.
Farewell old friend, i'll miss you.
...
Such a fucking drama queen.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.