birthamuday

August 28, 2013


So, it was my birthday yesterday.
You may have guessed from the influx of celebratory gifs.

T'was a lovely day, in which i was allowed to lounge around in my favourite Star Wars sweatshirt watching Chris Hemsworth get his Thor on, spoiled rotten with magnificent presents and almost made to ralph with a sugar-coma inducing cake. 
Legen
...
dary



Ps. Pictures of said cake to follow.
...
Once my sister sends me the photos.


domdomdomdom said...

very belated as is the norm from me but nonetheless

happy  birthday

that cake is pretty badass. hope you had a good day.

Louise Boyd said...

If only the minions had been real. I would have put them in a jar - a very finely furnished jar! - and fed them Krave. Mmmm Krave! That's not a cereal, that's dessert!

Your birthamuday is oh so soon! When will you ever be older than me? It has to happen at some point right? Have i got this ageing process thing wrong? Why, world, why?!

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.