warm shadow

May 18, 2013

Lost a follower.
Sadness.

Anonymous said...

Hug.

Sarah said...

Um, that last comment was from me. It's very difficult to get through your spamwall!

Louise Boyd said...

I couldn't figure out why you were hugging me for a super long time. Hmm.

Sarah said...

Space cadet.

Louise Boyd said...

Bite me. Noob.

Sarah said...

How am I a noob?! I'm your oldest fan!

Louise Boyd said...

With the brain of a 2 year old. What was it you said earlier? 'Fannysquatch', was it? Yeah. Noob.

Sarah said...

That was the punchline to a very highly crafted joke. Sure, take it out of context and it sounds like juvenile filth but that wasn't how it went down and I think if you consult your heart and the very depths of your soul, you'll find you know it, too.

Also, cockbag.

Louise Boyd said...

It did cause that expression on Mum's face that i'm so fond of. You know the one? The 'what the hell did i give birth to' face. Magical.

If i'm a cockbag, then you're a fuckpuddle.
Lawyered.

Sarah said...

Yeah? Guess that makes you Queen of the fuckwaffles then.

Bookkeepered.

Sarah said...

This escalated quickly.

Tired now, lights out. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Louise Boyd said...

Fuckwaffles?! I surrender.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.