diamond heart

March 22, 2013

Does anyone else's Spotify just crap out sometimes? 
The internet connection is perfectly fine and yet, Spotify chooses to be a temperamental little ball-breaker.
Does it just hate me or is this a thing now?

Paul Watson said...

Yes, mine does sometimes. Never sure if it's Spotify itself or my internet connection just being lousy.

Louise Boyd said...

It's a mystery and i'm no Jessica Fletcher.

I hope you don't mind but i just featured a couple of pieces of your work. If you do just let me know but i hope not as i very much want them on the blog so others can see your talent.

Paul Watson said...

I don't mind at all - in fact I really appreciate it - thank you very much! :)

Louise Boyd said...

You're very welcome indeed :)
I love your print. The text has got such guts, if that makes sense.

Paul Watson said...

It's a phrase that I came out with one night many years ago - under the influence of large quantities of alcohol - but I decided it needed to be immortalised in print. :)

Louise Boyd said...

Hah, sometimes the best things arise out of drunkenness.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.