stoker

February 22, 2013


It legitimately just took me almost 10 whole minutes to find the source of a talking advert coming from somewhere elusive within my internet browser. 
That's what i get for having 50 million tabs open.
But honestly, there should be some sort of pinpointing device to find the little, overly-vocal menaces. 
They disturb my music time and that's just not cool.

...

"Twilight — You know what, hats off to you, sir. If your date’s favorite book is “Twilight” or any iteration thereof, then I applaud the way you’re willing to look past her severe and possibly crippling brain damage to see the enfeebled, immature essence of her character. Sure, sure, you’ll have to make sure she has her drool cup and helmet with her at all times, but what a small price to pay. If you want to ensure her life-long, slavering devotion, invest in a tub of SPF 80, dump some glitter in and apply liberally. But my brave little toaster, if you were hoping to take your helmeted darling to pound town before marriage, I’m afraid you’re out of luck."

- Pajiba's, Joanna Robinson and Dustin Rowles' opinion of your date if Twilight is their favourite book.
Pajiba, you're a comical god and i love you.


I need to see this so damn badly.
For obvious reasons.



Listening to: Kitten 'Christina'
© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.