keep

November 15, 2012

As if i didn't love him enough, Justin Vernon of Bon Iver fame has collaborated with LA based shoe company, Keep to produce the above sneaker.
Part of the proceeds will go to the Best Friends Animal Society, the largest sanctuary for abused and abandoned animals in the country.

I'm going to be needing a pair of those.
Herringbone, Bon Iver and rescuing animals, what's better than that?
It's also cool if the cat's part of the deal, i welcome fluffy stowaways with a fondness for footwear.
My little Dizzy used to appropriate my slippers as pillows.
Maybe it's a ginger tom thing?

Mister Vernon, you're a true gentleman.
Even if you have just made me miss my cat terribly.

It's completely typical that i check whether he's playing in Scotland anytime soon, five days after he's been and gone.
Epic fail.


Listening to: Beacon 'Freakin' U'
© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.