give you the ghost

September 01, 2012


Remember these?

I may have listened to this album at least twelve times on Spotify already but it doesn't matter a damn until i can get my paws on a physical copy.
Screw you digital age.
That goes for ebooks as well.

I'm a troglodyte and that's ok.


Listening to: Red 7 'Heartbeat'
Unknown said...

Maybe a troglodyte but at least caves are known to have good acoustics :-)

Louise Boyd said...

My sentiments exactly :)

Perhaps the Bat Cave is available now.

Hello my name is dom said...

You've certainly taken a shining to that album I see. That's cool, I'm glad i recommended it to ya. And buying something physical? That's commitment

Louise Boyd said...

I'm listening to it right now.
I don't know what number of times this is but it's definitely the in 'a lot' category.

Got any other wonders up your so cool sleeves they're practically fro-yo?

I don't know what that sentence is about, just go with it.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.