one day and counting

August 26, 2012

Steve Caldwell
Tanya Chernova
Daniel Chang
Douglas Bell



Hello my name is dom said...

what is this mysterious countdown...counting down to?

Louise Boyd said...

You should know this.

If you are the Dom i most certainly believe you to be.

Hello my name is dom said...

I think I'm the dom you think I am. (I was logged into my old gmail account hence the silly avatar/name)

Although I'm not sure as I can't think what the countdown is for. It is not yer birthday, that I'm sure of. I'm terrible.

I found myself on myspace the other day, a virtual ghost town. I logged in, poked about, saw that the first message I sent was to you sometime in 2006. Bloody 'eck.

But I digress, please tell me how horrible I am as this countdown is still puzzling me.

Louise Boyd said...

Oh Domatron.

Because you are awesome, i'll forgive you, but it is indeed my birthday tomorrow.
I'm exceptionally huffy about it.
I don't want to move age brackets :(

2006? We've been shooting the shenanigans since then?
Wow.
High five, buddy?

Hello my name is dom said...

Now I look like a right plonker. I was sure it was in september, or maybe because its so close to my birthday I thought it was in september. How dom-centric of me.

It must have been longer than 2006 as well. I think that's when I jumped onto ship MySpace, not noticing the cliff face fast approaching. Quite a while innit. So much lightsaber innuendo.

I'm freaking out. 25. Twenty-five. 2wenty 5ive. No! It's weird. The biggest, most awesome, bodacious birthday wishes to you though, my rad, rude, pal.

Here's a badass corgi breaking the law and enjoying it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-zeCXlFPjk&list=FLEueV-ibTFw1WUeGwKtdzqA&index=6&feature=plpp_video

(sorry I seem to be using your blog comments as a messaging application.

Louise Boyd said...

Don't apologise. You're the only one that does!
Yes, i am seriously unpopular.
Since i was born, yeah!
Well, there was a brief stint at the end of Primary School, but i was ten. Who's cool when they're ten?

See, now this is why i keep you around. I've never said a word about corgis and yet you somehow sensed my undying, mildly creepy love for them and their stumpy legs.
So i'm going to show you one of my favourite things:

Corgi Friday

Quarter of a century, lad. How on earth did that happen? Not a day over fifteen. That's how i feel.
Day dependent. Sometimes i'm only six.

Was it on Faceparty that our lightsaber, king arthur adventuring began?
Must have been.
When we were just wee uns.

September 9th. Your birthday. Show off, you say?? How dare you!

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.