dom

August 29, 2012

I cannot take credit for finding either of these things.
It was all my buddy Dom.
He's far cooler than i am.



Celebrating your birthday by watching Jeremy Renner kicking people in the face, repeatedly, is my kind of birthday.
The Bourne Legacy is a wholly unnecessary film, you've seen it all before and to be honest, better.

However, i didn't mind one bit.

The Bourne saga has been one of my favourite things to happen in the movies this past decade. Matt Damon rocked it, as did Renner. 
It helps that i have a very vocal crush on both these actors.
Filmically and physically.
To all, i present to you the depths of my shallowness.

So yeah, it's all been done before but who actually gets tired of watching chemically enhanced, seriously pissed off assassins beat the crap out of each other, on and off motorbikes?
Oh yeah, when it involves The Expendables.
Brucey, what are you doing man?
Walk away from the aged, melty-faced action heroes and get your McClane back on.


Listening to: Poliça 'I See My Mother'
© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.