summertime clothes

April 03, 2010


Clearing out my camera
dom said...

That photo of the green, grass looking stuff, for a lack of actual botanical knowledge, is lovely. Wallpaper worthy! If you take that as a compliment. Which is what I'm intending it to be.
I need nature-themed wallpapers to remind me of how nice the outside world can be away from grey post-industrial middle England. (just the right resolution too)

That second shot, below microwave cat, has a wonderfully deceiving appearance. It looks like a macro shot of some pretty white fluffy textured stuffs and upon closer inspection it's (I guess and I'm usually wrong) a blurry shot of some trees during sunset. It's funny how that happens.

What a pretty cat. My cats would never stay that clean if they were white.

My cats don't sleep on my microwave instead they choose to sleep on my nuclear reactor- as much as I protest they still do it. You'd think having cats with six limbs and opposable thumbs would be cool wouldn't you?

dom said...

A good blog title as well!

I rambled a little last night-I was tired-yeesss that's why!

Benedetta M. said...

I love your cat, but I really love all of your pictures, in particular the moon!!! Really amazing!Very Beautiful pic!
Now I'm your follower, I hope u'll follow me too on www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com . See u soon! Xoxo

Louise Boyd said...

Coco - Thank you so so much and thanks for following! I take any opportunity i can to photograph the moon, i long for a zoom lense so i can get even closer.
I'm following your lovely blog, it's feeding my love of clothes =]

x

Louise Boyd said...

Dom - My cat is immense and indeed, very white. She doesn't go anywhere, thus why she is so so clean. Lazy little so 'n' so. She is currently bullying me out of my seat in the living room. Yes, i have a seat, it's big and red and from ikea, so likely to fall to bits one day but it's mine! She stares at me in the evenings and shuffles closer while i'm not looking, to freak me out. She's evil and i give her my seat without fail.
And who said cats aren't smart.
Although, if yours have thumbs, we really are in trouble. What do you think they'll do with that nuclear reactor dear boy!

That blurry photo is indeed of some trees at sunset. It's my shaky hands y'see. Put that together with my camera needing 6 years of shutter speed in darkness and you get this fuzzy mess. Alas, i am no photographer.
You should venture out to some botanic garden my dear. Nestle in the plantation and set up camp. You'd be like Alice in Wonderland. Except a boy and in a glorified greenhouse. Practically identical!

Is my photo your wallpaper? Is it is it? I'd like that. I'd like that very much.


Have you seen Zombieland mister? Woody Harrelson is a god. I miss Cheers =[

Louise Boyd said...

Lense? Seriously? What is wrong with my brain?


LENS!

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.