sweet caroline

March 25, 2010

short film / SPIDERBOY from ignacio ESTAREGUI on Vimeo.

This incredibly lovely film kept me from dying of complete boredom, whilst waiting for the boiler man to fix our heating.
It reminds me of a book i've been meaning to read since christmas, 'The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao' by Junot Diaz.
Does anyone else get stuck in ruts with books? I've started at least 5 in the past few months and been unable to finish. Something in my brain must have disconnected. Perhaps Oscar Wao can wire it back together.

It's April in 6 days. SIX! I'd like to revert to a younger age when a year seemed like a lifetime. It's too quick. Too too quick.
Go here. There's a nice Spike Jonze surprising waiting to be discovered.

The first Glee soundtrack just came in the post. Neat. Now to see how far i can push the noise pollution limit with Gleeful goodness.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.