hammock

March 26, 2010

I'm not a believer of magic.
I'm not a disbeliever, either.
I guess i see magic in the way birds move as a unit, in Saturn's rings, the fact that the cells in my body know exactly what to reproduce after they've been damaged.
The inexplicable things that just don't seem possible but are.
And every now and then i get to see something, a piece of work that reflects this feeling of wonder and amazement. I get to know that there are other people out there that are happy in their blindness of not understanding how things work and accept that they just do:

Hammock - Breathturn from David Altobelli on Vimeo.

Saskatoon said...

Loving the blog!

Check mine out if you'd like?

http://idratherhaveacupoftea.blogspot.com/

x x x

Louise Boyd said...

Thank you ever so much.
It's nice to visit a blog from the uk, it doesn't seem to happen very often for me!

x

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.