wave II

February 17, 2010


I wish this James Jean print was cheaper.
It's so lovely.
Perhaps some wealthy citizen will deliver it to my door.
I can but dream.



david bowie - golden years

Alex Ashman said...

Oh! this is so beautiful! :) i'm glad you posted it. By the way - miss louise, it has been yonks since i saw your face, i miss it! How's my favourite pirate bagger :)? xx

ColeAndJosephine said...

This is so lovely. I love a painting that manages to be sweet and sinister at the same time. Maybe you'll find it on e-bay!!

Emily Boyd said...

Purty! And oh my God Peasy I can actually read your blog!!!

Though your links are still a mystery ;)

Is this the print you keep going on about?

xx

Louise Boyd said...

Alex - I keep coming on my blog just to look at it. I think i may have to save up, so i can hang it above my bed forevermore =]
It has been ages! I've been such a hermit since deciding to defer. Perhaps i shall take a wander to the uni sometime, to visit my favourite arty people. I hope you animators are misbehaving as much as i hope you are.
Where does Pirate Bagger come from? I've forgotten why i get called it! Oh dear.
xx

ColeAndJosephine - I have scoured ebay but no such luck. Perhaps if i beg mister Jean, he will take pity on me and send it for free! That really is more unlikely than someone leaving it at my door, isn't it. I hope you've had a look at his other work. His sketchbooks are worth it alone.
Thanks for stopping by =]

Emily - It is indeed the very one! I want it so much, it's ridiculous!

I've tried to make the link bigger but they refuse. Blogspot's coding is a mystery.

Alex Ashman said...

Oh louise, you should definitely take a wander to the animation corridor :) me and mr.chris do miss your face. So are you definitely going back next year?? We are of course misbehavin' as per usual, though slightly less nowaday with the dreaded 4th year film hanging over our heads :( it sucks beans. Oh, and pirate bagger comes from the ever lovely mr.boon :) he told me he called you it on myspace so i thought i'd try and bring it back! hehe.

hope to see you soon xxx

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.