ways and means

January 04, 2010

Photographs like this always send my imagination into a frenzy.
I'd like to live by a body of water someday, not the sea, but a giant pond - also known as a loch, to those who are not me.
I really miss the 'field that once was' that happily existed right outside my house. They built over it with suburbia and yappy dogs. It makes me sad. I hope we don't build over the entire countryside, i think i'd go stir crazy in the city.
I need birds, fresh air, stars!

state radio - keepsake

I hope everyone enjoyed their christmas and new years, mine were quiet and lovely.
As for 2010, I've got some things i'm wanting to do and i'm determined not to procrastinate and waste the time i've been given before i restart my education. So, hopefully - because i really do procrastinate a lot - i'll be filling my little blog with not just drawings but all manner of expressive things.
My sister said she'll teach me how to knit =]
© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.