black river killer

October 02, 2009


These were done whilst i was deciding whether to go back to uni or not. I think the mood i was in shows pretty well.
They do however show that drawing is my number one priority. I get asked a lot how i draw. How i actually physically and mentally manage to translate a real thing into a drawing and i've never been able to answer. I just can. It takes practice though. The development comes through that and then without even knowing why, or how it happened, you're suddenly a better draughtsman.
It's crazy really but a whole lot of fun when you surprise even yourself by how skilled you've gotten.
I
drawing basically.



paramore - playing god

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. Your artwork is SO amazing. I absolutely adore it.
Keep going!

Louise Boyd said...

So kind of you to say. Thanks ever so much =]

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.