podunk

December 09, 2008

123456

Six of the drawings for EDADID.
Two still to photograph. One to draw. Hopefully i'll catch up with the posting!

1. a copy of a Seurat i did for my Paw
2. a christmas card for my Mum to be multiplied and send out. I couldn't draw holly. Ridiculous
3. a bastardized version of a Rinko Kawauchi photograph
4. a bastardized version of Oliver H's photograph, 'Postmodernity'
5. a bastardized version of Bas Jan Ader's face during his short film 'I'm Too Sad To Tell You'
6. another silverpoint of one of Bas Jan Ader's many expressions during 'I'm Too Sad To Tell You' - I've fallen a bit in love with it

It was my assessment hand-in day today, well, technically yesterday. Colour me frantic. Feedback is thursday with a tutor i don't know. That'll be nice. A new face, a new opinion. Hopefully not a bad one!
Ucht, i miss being quietly insecure, these days i stomp about in a panic-driven frenzy. Oh, what a joy i'll be in 4th year =]



seal - crazy

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.