the fleet

September 10, 2008

I would like to introduce you to the March of the Many Coloured Birds. They crippled my fingers and were almost squished by Godzilla, also known as Dizzy, my extremely rain-soaked cat.
My sister and I (the rest of the Boyd clan joined in later) spent half the day making these little fluttery creatures for the window of my Dad's Practice. I think we made over a hundred and the origami joy will continue into tomorrow.
So, being the family that we are, whilst making them we concocted a fairly ridiculous story that involved the Cranes and Chinguins at war over the Golden Crane. We don't know why, they just had to have it. There was pecking and wing slapping and for some reason a crane orgy right in the middle. Birds do the strangest things. And all through the mayhem, the Neon Swans lit up the scene so no mutant Crane/Chinguins were conceived. Terrible stuff, who knows what'll happen tomorrow. Perhaps a new bird, a fortress, a frog!
Fun fun fun =]
The Chinguin pattern has burnt itself into my brain, i mean to make swans and out of nowhere appears a Chinguin! Evil little crossbreeds.

Elbow got the Mercury Music Prize! Ace =]











rogue wave - eyes

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.