easy go

August 18, 2008


For your viewing pleasure:
(Watch out for 31 seconds in, it's my favourite part.)

I dare you not to fall in love with either.
I would like Erik Mongrain's fingers and Paul Buchanan's voice please.

I'm in the midst of reading J.D. Salinger's, 'The Catcher in the Rye'
I attempted to read it 2 years ago but after the first few pages i couldn't stand Holden Caulfield's narration. 
I am however on a mission to read all the novels you're supposed to read, purely because i like reading and i want to make my own mind up instead of enforced public opinion. 
For example, Chuck Palahniuk; he was a sore disappointment.
Plus, while i'm at uni i forget what novels are - i'm the worst multi-tasker in the world.
But yes, i'm giving Mister Caulfield another shot and he's actually not half bad, really self-indulgent writing but not half bad indeed.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.